Thank you for your interest in working at our school. At St Edmund’s we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect that all staff and volunteers share this commitment. The successful applicant for any position will be required to undertake an enhanced disclosure via the DBS (fomerly CRB).
We currently have no vacancies
On behalf of the Abingdon Partnership we are currently advertising for a Partnership Coordinator
- Closing Date: Tuesday 27 Mar 2018 (Noon)
- Interview Date(s): Wednesday 18 Apr 2018
- Contract/Hours: Fixed-term contract, Part-time
- Salary Type: Support Staff
- Salary Details: Grade 9 £25,694-£28,203 pro-rata
- Hours of Work: 10 hours per week term time
- Location of Role: Carswell School plus flexible home working
- Contact e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abingdon Partnership of Schools is looking for an excellent administrator to support us in our work. We are a dynamic, friendly group of 23 primary, 1 special and 3 secondary schools who work together to ensure the best provision for the children and staff of Abingdon Schools. Our Partnership Coordinator will work closely with us on a flexible basis to ensure the smooth running of the partnership. You will need to be organised, flexible and a great communicator.
Start date as soon as possible.
Email email@example.com for further details and an application form or call Tina Farr (Partnership Chair) on 01235 521578
- CES Teacher Application Form
- CES Notes to Applicants
- CES Recruitment Monitoring Information
- CES Rehabilitation of Offenders Disclosure Form
NB All applications must be on the CES documents only.
If you would like to know more about us do take a look at our website on http://www.st-edmunds-rc.oxon.sch.uk/ then call our friendly office team to make an appointment to come and visit us. We can guarantee you will be warmly welcomed.