Thank you for your interest in working at our school. At St Edmund’s we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect that all staff and volunteers share this commitment. The successful applicant for any position will be required to undertake an enhanced disclosure via the DBS (fomerly CRB).
Key Stage 2 teacher required ideally for November 2017 but a January 2018 start would be considered for the right candidate.
- Key Stage 2 Teacher Advert
- Key Stage 2 Teacher Job Description
- Key Stage 2 Teacher Person Specification
- Headteacher Letter to Potential Candidate
- CES Teacher Application Form
- CES Notes to Applicants
- CES Recruitment Monitoring Information
- CES Rehabilitation of Offenders Disclosure Form
NB All applications must be on the CES documents only.
If you would like to know more about us do take a look at our website on http://www.st-edmunds-rc.oxon.sch.uk/ then call our friendly office team to make an appointment to come and visit us. We can guarantee you will be warmly welcomed.